Friday, October 14, 2016

Si!


Between my brothers and myself, our offspring and grandkids, and a few good friends, we have an awful lot of bikes.  Yes, Suzi Blue has a lot of cousins and I realized that more than a couple of them had way too few stickers.  So, being the enterprising sort that I am (with, apparently, way too little to do) I drew up the above design and had a bunch printed up.  Look for them on fine machines everywhere, and on the doors and windows of Murre-approved businesses, such as the renowned Oark Cafe, where I recently had some pleasant conversation and a fine piece of pie.  An increasing rarity, good pie, I'm sorry to say.  Sad, William, but even the Blue Highways ain't what they were.  On the other hand, coffee's gotten a lot better, generally.

No comments:

Post a Comment